FOCALLURE new 16 colors palette – CRYSTAL. With 16 pigmented and creamy-soft shades inspired by all kinds of crystal ，Focallure Crystal Eyeshadow Palette grandly debuts at this moment. Ranging from Soft Apricot to Fanta Orange, from Salmon to Ice-snow Teal, from Yellow to Mulberry, from LX Gold to Copper, and various neutrals Brown tones, Featuring with 5 kinds of finishes in 6 Mattes, 2 Translucent Sheen, 3 Metallics, 1 Duo-chromatic Glitter, and FOCALLURE Unique & Innovative 4 In1 Hybrid Pressed Multicolor Sprinkles Shades, as the key highlight of this palette.
- Alabaster：Soft Apricot Tone 4 In 1 Multicolor Sprinkle
- Amber：Salmon Metallic
- Rose Agate：Semi-Matte Dusty Rose with Gold Shimmer
- Citrine：Copper Metallic
- Heliodor：Tangerine Matte
- Zincite：Camel Matte
- Morganite: Translucent Ｕltra-metallic Ｌight Ｃoral Ｗith Ｇold Ｓheen
- Cherry quartz: Living Coral Tone 4 In 1 Multicolor Sprinkle
- Carnelian: Fanta Orange Tone 4 In 1 Multicolor Sprinkle
- Golden topaz: Sunset Orange & LX Gold, Yellow & Teal Multichromatic Ｇlitter
- Rhodochrosite: Burnt Sienna Ｍatte
- Ametrine: Mulberry Tone 4 In 1 Multicolor Sprinkle
- Turquoise: Ice-snow Teal ＆Tea Green Pearlescent Duochrome Translucent Sheen
- Gold Stone: Peach Yellow & Pinky Violet Pearlescent Duochrome Translucent Sheen
- Tiger’s Ｅye: Semi-Matte Brown Rust with gold shimmer
- Lepidolite: Reddish Brown Matte
４ IN 1 Hybrid Pressed Magic Sprinkles Shade (As The Key Highlight Of This Palette)
Unique and Innovative Hybrid Pressed Craft, 4 kinds of Color combos in 1 multicolor Sprinkles Shade with an ultra-matte finish not afraid to be smudged，just need a brush to wipe lightly ，the Sprinkles shade will magically restore as new.
2 Creamy Smooth Translucent Duochrome Sheen finishes
1 Multichromatic Glitter in Jelly formula
Unique Jelly Formulas, for advanced adherence, pigment luminosity.
From Semi To Ultra, From Translucent To Highly Saturated
NET WT 0.586 OZ / 16.64 G
How to use Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.