Merhaba! This palette is inspired by Turkey and it includes berry tones like Turkish Delight, Topkapi and warm tone shades (oranges, coppers and brown) like Ankara(Shimmer), Antalya, hazelnuts, Troy. And the most unique thing about this palette is the Lycian way shade that has stars and can glam up your look to another level. So when you are going to see all the shades of this palette they will remind you of Turkey and hence you should plan a trip to Turkey with the FOCALLURE TURKEY eyeshadow palette.
1. The size is so easy to travel with and the mirror is big enough so you can do your make up
2. Each palette has basic warm shades that you can do from an easy to a very dramatic look
3. The shimmer shades are buttery and intense without primer
4. Shimmers are so unique and gorgeous
5. The mattes amazing and feel buttery on the touch.
How to use Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.