This palette is inspired by Perth and it includes a combination of cool tones (blues, greens, purples) like opals, Swan River, Perth and warm shades like coral, mount Eliza, coral reef. And Pavlova is again a really unique and unusual color, you can rarely find in other palettes. So when you are going to see all the shades of this palette they will remind you of Perth and hence you should plan a trip to Perth with the FOCALLURE PERTH eyeshadow palette.
1. The size is so easy to travel with and the mirror is big enough so you can do your make up
2. Each palette has basic warm shades that you can do from an easy to a very dramatic look
3. The shimmer shades are buttery and intense without primer
4. Shimmers are so unique and gorgeous
5. The mattes amazing and feel buttery on the touch.
How to use Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.