LA Girl HD Pro Concealer
A concealer that needs no introduction. The LA Girl HD Pro Conceal is the holy grail of concealers. The creamy, yet lightweight texture provides complete, natural-looking coverage with a ‘barely there’ feel and all-day wear. Our top selling color correctors camouflage darkness under the eyes, reduce redness, and eliminate hyperpigmentation. So you can stress less and slay more. A brush tip applicator makes placement easier than ever – gently squeeze the product into the brush and apply as needed.
Although PRO conceal provides flawless coverage for its day job, as a side hustle you can use it to contour and highlight, snatching your features – just like the PROs.
- Lightweight, creamy texture
- Long-wearing, crease-resistant formula
- Built in, brush-tip applicator
- Correct, conceal, contour, & highlight
- Ideal for all skin types
- Cruelty-free & fragrance-free
Color Selection Guide:
- Orange Color Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for medium/deep skin tones.
- Yellow Color Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by purple/blue undertones and brightens under-eye circles for medium to dark skin tones.
- Green Color Corrector: Neutralizes redness for medium to dark skin tones.
- Lavender Color Corrector: Neutralizes unwanted yellow undertones and sallowness.
- Peach Color Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for light skin tones.
- Light Yellow Color Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by purple/blue undertones and brightens under eye circles for fairer skin tones.
- Mint Color Corrector: Neutralizes redness for fair to light skin tones.
- Reddish Color Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for dark to deep dark skin tones.
- Cool Pink Color Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for fair to light skin tones.
- Flat White Color Corrector: Lightens and neutralizes any PRO.conceal shade.
How To Use:
- Spot concealing: Apply LA Girl HD Concealer to any area you want extra coverage. Blend out using a dabbing motion to keep concealer concentrated in that area with a concealer brush or your finger.
- Highlighting: Apply a shade 1-2 shades lighter than your foundation on the high points of your face such as the center of your forehead, bridge of the nose, tops of the cheekbones, and under your eyes to brighten. Blend out with a makeup sponge, or foundation brush keeping the product in the area you applied it.
- Contouring: Apply a shade 1-2 shades darker than your foundation on the areas you want to recede or create shadows on. This can be on the perimeter of your forehead, sides of the nose, under your cheekbones, and along the jawline. Blend out with a makeup sponge or foundation brush, keeping the product in the area you applied it.